A crypto-currency is a crypto-secured virtual or digital currency that makes it almost impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger implemented by a disparate computer network. A distinguishing feature of cryptocurrencies is that every central authority does typically not issue them, making them potentially immune to government intervention or exploitation. There are various cryptocurrency magazines and blogs where a cryptocurrency enthusiast can find the latest updates.
A cryptocurrency is a current type of digital asset spread through many computers and is based on a network. This decentralized structure enables them to operate beyond the influence of central authorities and governments. The term “cryptocurrency” is derived from the techniques of encryption used to protect the network.
Here’s a list of a few cryptocurrency magazines and blogs
- Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin Magazine is the world’s first cryptocurrency magazine. Founded in 2011, Bitcoin Magazine is the most reliable and oldest source of bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, the dark web, and other decentralized innovations for news, reviews, guides, and price analysis.
- The Capital: The Capital strives to become the world’s largest publication of cryptocurrencies, writing on cryptocurrencies, blockchain, decentralization, and much more. Its motive is to educate the world about cryptography and bring it to the masses’ hands and minds.
- 21CRYPTOS: To remain ahead of the trading game and keep up with the world’s crypto investors’ favorite magazine. With engaging content, truthful journalism, and quality tools, the magazine is shining light on the industry.
- Blockchain Magazine: Blockchain Magazine is the world’s most reliable forum for news, analysis, Blockchain insights, and other distributed ledger technologies.
- Bitcoin Exchange Guide: Bitcoin Exchange Guide covers cryptocurrency, blockchain, and bitcoin regions. This cryptocurrency magazine offers initial coin offerings (ICO), mining opportunities, training programs, blockchain distributed ledger systems, and news.
- Cointelegraph: Cointelegraph is a fully independent publication covering cryptocurrency, blockchain, finance internet, decentralized software, and the next-gen network.
- Bitcoin News: com is a premier source for anything related to Bitcoin. The website offers the latest news and developments and the ability to participate in a Bitcoin Forum with the community.
- CoinDesk: CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events, and information service platform for the world of cryptocurrency exchanges and blockchain technology. The cryptocurrency magazine has over 10 million unique visitors.
- Crypto Briefing: To highlight the builders and call out the scammers, Crypto Briefing was established. Two years on, they have evolved into a community resource.
- CoinGape: With the latest developments from the cryptocurrency and blockchain community, Coingape is one of the fastest-growing news & analysis outlets serving its readers.