A good host of cloud services is much more about a heck than just server space. Amazon Web Services (AWS) has struggled as the undisputed leader in the field to retain its market share edge by maxing out on innovation.
For example, in recent weeks, AWS has developed several AI – driven voice analytics capabilities, including Amazon Transcribe for voice transcription: Amazon Comprehend to better analyze customer calls and service needs ; and Amazon Translate, which translates a conversation into any language.
Learn how to run AWS operations from top to bottom as a pro with The AWS Certification Training Master Class Bundle ($59, over 90 percent off TNW Deals) as cloud services enter more and more customers.
A guided tour through the AWS environment is the 9-course package that sports more than 48 hours of instruction. The collection of your course includes:
- AWS SysOps Associate Certification (a $97 value)
- AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training (a $350 value)
- AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Course (a $350 value)
- AWS Database Migration Service Course (a $149 value)
- AWS Lambda Training Course (a $149 value)
- Amazon VPC Training Course (a $97 value)
- Introduction to Amazon EC2 Training Course (a $99 value)
- Introduction to Amazon Route 53 Training (a $59 value)
- Introduction to Amazon S3 Training Course (a $97 value)
Even though you’ve never been dealing with web hosting before, this is the complete introduction that can either get your old system up and running in the cloud or help you run the AWS-powered network of someone else. AWS Lambda, Amazon’s platform to build nimble, responsive web apps that run better and faster, will even introduce you.
From platform understanding to using CloudWatch metrics to security features, this training gives you the tools to use all the capabilities in the vast portfolio of AWS.
Usually the whole package retails for more than $ 1,400, but you’ll have all nine courses for just $ 59 as long as this deal lasts.