The COVID-19 pandemic and the emerging trend of work from home (WFH) go hand in hand. The implementation of Enterprise mobility solutions has expanded and introduced new dimensions in this period. The increased dependence on remote desktops and mobile apps has increased the risk of data breaches. The transmission of confidential data through a non-secure internet connection has forced organizations to update enterprise mobility solutions.
Enterprise mobility has been in use for a few years now. Its implementation was mainly limited to a few employees who had to travel most of the time. Those employees required a safe platform to operate remotely. The pandemic and the significant change to the WFH culture have intensified the need for updates in enterprise mobility platforms. It is combined with the rising rates of cybercrime and data breaches. However, there is a lot to embrace Enterprise mobility than just safe data sharing and secure remote working.
Let’s discuss how the updates in enterprise mobility solution play a crucial role in boosting productivity and performance:
- Efficient and Cost-Effective Operations: Enterprise mobility helps employees have easier access to official data by developing an integrated and simplified. Its single-window operating portal can be accessed quicker and by safer information sharing. Because of on-the-go changes and job procedures, it also increases the efficiency of the system. It saves time as it helps employees to access critical data and cuts costs. Data storage and retrieval are coordinated with the whole system’s total access control. Furthermore, speed and efficacy help minimize resource strain, rendering the entire process cost-effective.
- Improved Customer Experience: Speed, agility, and customization are some of the main features of EMS, and these ensure customer delight and loyalty. EMS also facilitates efficient order management, inventory monitoring and delivery, quick payment confirmations, and on-the-go assistance with a timely response to customer requests. It also provides a smooth user interface on mobile devices, all of which improves the experience of end customers.
- Enhanced Data Security: One of the main aspects of EMS is a secure data transfer. It is also one of the critical needs of digitally connected companies. EMS provides business-needed data protection and risk management layers, from Mobile Device Management (MDM), Identity and Access Management (IAM) to Mobile Application Management (MAM). It is needed to provide enterprise-grade security solutions. In addition to checking for unauthorized access by known or unknown devices, EMS also allows devices and networks to prevent malware applications.
- Improved Data Collection and Analytics: Any company must succeed in enabling secure data collection and analytics platforms. Well-designed and modern EMS systems utilize the best of emerging technologies to create, capture, store, and analyze data in an integrated ecosystem. It is possible to obtain information such as customer purchasing trends, brand loyalty, preferred choices, and various other insights through consumer-facing EMS. It helps develop customer interaction strategies, while details on employee results, log-in time and productivity hours, etc.
- Improves Efficiency and Teamwork/Collaboration: A tailored EMS system can help design a seamless, interconnected, and cohesive virtual work environment. It enables easy interaction between employees across a company’s different parts while maintaining security and speedy exchange of information. It also promotes reliable, timely, and consistent employee reporting, capturing, and analyzing smart data. It can also help accelerate efficiency and productivity. EMS can provide a transparent and responsive framework that increases team performance, regardless of team members’ physical position. From emails and access to the intranet to updates on company policy, HR-related announcements, and regular log-in/attendance, all are available in one dashboard.
- Customer Operation Speed: The time spent on physical internal meetings, approvals, meetings, etc., is significantly reduced with quick access to teamwork and virtual collaborations. It is helping to speed up the organizational process needed to service a customer. There is no time wasted on real transit and lengthy boardroom meetings that are usually disrupted. EMS also helps create customer delight, thereby building a long-term association besides providing reliable and timely service. It is one of the most required updates in enterprise mobility
- Flexibility/Agility: This is one of the most critical aspects of EMS. It is also a deciding factor in a competitive market environment for the success of a brand. Companies need to be able to adapt and adjust rapidly to satisfy the evolving needs of customers. And the secret to being able to do so is agility. EMS provides speed, reliability, and the ability for organizations to customize and diversify simultaneously. EMS has a versatile approach to business processes and resource allocations, project delegation, and execution. All of which can be handled appropriately and accomplished through a well-designed EMS.
The recent updates in enterprise mobility solutions are giving companies the ability to extend their reach and customers. It is time for modern businesses to realize the importance of EMS. And its position in ensuring quality assurance, growth, retention of staff, and satisfied customers. With more and more employees operating from home or remotely, EMS development needs to be prioritized by organizations.