Testenium is an Online Testing Platform for testing software and website without any additional installation on the user’s computer, iPad, tablet, or phone.
Today, businesses are going through incredibly challenging times on the technology front, creating both threats and opportunities in equal measure. In recent years, with faster implementation and update cycles for software applications, the adoption of technology operations on the Cloud has allowed more gradual and componentized functionality to be developed, leading to a paradigm of rapid digital adoption. Customer demands and competitive pressures have also driven companies to strive for customer and employee service that is improved and frictionless.
However, at the same time, this has come up against constraints that lead to increasing costs, back-logs, and complexity in conventional software creation, implementations, and testing processes. It is with this backdrop that Testenium has been created and launched to market, providing a robust, secure, and comprehensive Meta Computing platform that will offer:
- Powerful Software Development Efficiencies with Robust Security: Generating code within seconds for searchable, encrypted, stable database applications.
- Significant Commercial Savings-from infrastructure rationalization across enterprise hardware, storage, personal devices, and software: No need for costly, specialized enterprise-class servers; or programming editors, compilers, or other tools for the creation and execution of test scripts; Users can log in and use the platform with only a web browser on handheld devices.
- Powerful Test Automation at Scale: Acceleration of QA processes, extensive coverage and rapid scalability of Accelerated Massive Parallel Testing (AMPT) operations-no restrictions on testing quantum OR number of test projects; combined with extensive Dashboarding capabilities; using high-level human languages like English to identify the testing requirements in a Gherkin syntax function file to generate a 100% test.
- Operational Autonomy, Rapid Scalability & Flexibility:Multiple and remote workers access the online portal and operate on cloud systems with much faster test execution across multiple projects.
“Testenium is an Online Testing Platform for testing software and website without any additional installation on the user’s computer, iPad, tablet, or phone. Testenium is the first and only online e-commerce testing platform in the globe that provides an online infrastructure to test the code using BDD (Behavior Driven Development), Selenium, and TDD (Test Driven Development) with 100% online test database (Oracle and SQL Server) support,” said Dr. Arasaratnam Arasilango, Director and CEO of Testenium.
An organization must be structured to be competitive in business and receive one of the top companies’ status. Testenium has been recognized as the “Top Company of the Year 2020” based on its unique offerings and is also testament to the unique and unparalleled value proposition that Testenium represents and delivers globally, specifically around the following for the IT industry:
- Supporting Distributed Workforces-Today and in the Future: In the context of COVID-19, co-located technology and operations teams have been seriously disrupted; Testenium offers a scalable, stable, and secure framework to support distributed teams, leveraging the strength and reach of the Cloud regionally and globally.
- Knowledge Capital Creation in the Organization: Testenium provides an unparalleled opportunity for organizations to regain control and sovereignty over their transformation journey by retaining knowledge within the organization for software development, validation, and implementation through a readily available, stable, and scalable technology infrastructure.
- “Democratization” and widened Usability, through the Implementation of state-of-the-art Technology at all levels: Testenium leverages extremely cost-effective and readily available infrastructure, both at end-user and business levels, through hardware and software kits-allowing much improved economic utilization and efficiency enhancement of human resources. And at the same time, empowering workers with much greater ease of acceptance and accessibility to function on contemporary technology frameworks.
- Revolution in the Information Technology Industry: Testenium can offer enormous cost and operational efficiencies in software development and validation through a remote, scalable, cost-effective, robust and secure software development framework with its core meta-computing engine for test automation and searchable encrypted database application development.
“Though the journey to the current state of Testenium has been arduous in some ways, it has also been revolutionary in the sense that it represents a disruption in the conventional ways of working in the Information Technology – with the powerful Meta Computing framework,” added Dr. Arasilango.
Testenium, today, is the outcome of Dr. Arasaratnam Arasilango’s more than seven years of product invention, value creation, development, and refinement in his capacity. The Testenium proposal was continually enriched with robust and detailed characteristics, from 2015 it was also introduced to a large and marquee group of Beta customers for their acceptance and usage. The collective learnings from this client experience were incorporated to further develop the platform, particularly from the standpoint of enhanced security, optimized access on the Cloud, and extended coverage of Test Automation.
“I have been able to exploit this vast and heterogeneous expertise to invent the Meta-computing platform, with an integrated meta-programming language, a meta-programming compiler, and a meta-computing engine for scalable, stable, fast and robust test automation and encrypted database application development,” said Dr. Arasilango.
The Accelerated Massive Parallel Testing (AMPT) feature in Testenium has been built using JAVA’s multi-threading concept, which accelerates multiple concurrent QA processes and offers comprehensive coverage and rapid scalability of operations.
To remain relevant and competitive in their respective markets, companies and organizations worldwide have been forced to reinvent and streamline their business models and customer engagement practices, which in turn have called for the adoption of technology frameworks at scale. This has entailed:
- The rapid adoption of cloud (and remote) technology-based infrastructure operations
- “Growing acceptance of software applications for Commercial Off-The-Shelf” (COTS)
- Quicker cycles of implementation, deployment, redeployment, and upgrade
- Construction of gradual and componentized features
- A paradigm of rapid digital adoption for an improved and frictionless customer and employee experience, especially around integration and interoperability.
However, the adoption and implementation of technology change businesses have been substantially hindered by constraints on infrastructure and human resources related to cost and complexity. Testenium seeks to eliminate these limitations by disrupting the Information Technology industry in essence-with game-changing software development, validation, and implementation capabilities and promoting the creation of knowledge capital in organizations.
Testenium has developed and delivered path-breaking “Meta Computing” technology in terms of technical developments, effectively taking forward streamlined adoption and use of advanced and highly protected automation capabilities using TAMIL (Testenium Application Modelling & Interface Language), a meta-programming language, and other open formats, to shorten software development dramatically. The company intends to expand Testenium’s Meta Computing platform’s scope to include and allow more traditional and advanced technologies, including Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
The Accelerated Massive Parallel Testing (AMPT) feature in Testenium has been built using JAVA’s multi-threading concept, which accelerates multiple concurrent QA processes and offers comprehensive coverage and rapid scalability of operations. Testenium is delivered on a Software-as-a-Service model, leveraging the access and global distributed footprint of Cloud infrastructure – taking advantage of the unconstrained scalability possible.
Tough to watch the world coming to a standstill due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. With a dramatic effect on both employee and customer experience, the tragic advent of the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide has seriously affected organizations’ operations around the world. Organizations will need to adapt to new ways of working, with distributed workforces and a far more critical emphasis on the sanctity and security of data accessed across the enterprise. It has forced the acceleration of the industry-wide trends mentioned earlier, namely:
- Far greater speed and volatility of implementation and upgrade cycles of software, with more incremental and componentized build functionality
- For enhanced and frictionless customer and employee experience, digital adoption, especially around integration and interoperability
- The rapid adoption of cloud
These trends strengthen the need for a truly disruptive and unique platform like Testenium – presenting a scalable, robust, and secure platform to support distributed technology teams, regionally and globally, leveraging the Cloud’s power and reach. Secondly, to support the needed velocity of technology transformation, Testenium has enabled Powerful Scale Test Automation to speed up QA procedures and provide comprehensive coverage and rapid scalability of Accelerated Massive Parallel Testing (AMPT) operations without limits on testing quantum OR number of test projects. Testenium also allows secure, searchable, encrypted database applications to be developed within seconds.
Testenium is a UK-headquartered business, and it is leveraging the Cloud to deliver a revolutionary proposition comprising platform and service – at scale and across a global footprint.
Since 2015, Testenium has been used by a diverse and marquee set of Beta customers, including large, medium, and individual freelance customers. Banks, media publishing, and major software development and testing firms are included in the enterprise clientele. Testenium has been leveraged by the software development and testing teams of these organizations to solve challenges in meeting project delivery deadlines, optimize the best choice of resources, and secure the right degree of expertise and experience for online test automation. Enterprise users did not need specialized and costly software to conduct test automation in Testenium. Testenium generates 100 percent accurate test automation scripts within seconds rather than weeks and months and executes the tests at lightning speed on Cloud infrastructure.
Testenium has also helped its customers run several test projects in parallel, using the platform’s Accelerated Massive Parallel Testing (AMPT) feature. Testenium provides a comprehensive dashboard in terms of reporting and results to compare different test execution results within the project, to immediately determine improvement measures. Testenium is a UK-headquartered business, and it is leveraging the Cloud to deliver a revolutionary proposition comprising platform and service – at scale and across a global footprint. Testenium is also building a shared network of regional business partners to broaden its productivity platform across global markets.